SAFE & DEPENDABLE TRANSPORTATION
Operating a fleet of pneumatic tank trucks and rail cars, DeBusk is a bulk commodity carrier with a dispatch operation designed to to provide the best delivery service in the industry.
Dedicated to Safety & Environmental Stewardship
DeBusk is committed to protecting people and the environment. We hire only the most qualified personnel, conduct rigorous training, and maintain our vehicles and equipment in top condition. We have excellent driving and inspection records, as well as internal procedures to promote continuous improvement.
Constant equipment inspection is the key to our safe and dependable operation. We are also dedicated to maintaining chemically clean pneumatic tankers, ensuring that our customers will not receive any contaminated loads.
Committed to continual driver training and safety awareness, DeBusk was presented an award for our outstanding safety record by the Highway Patrol. We continue to pursue this goal of excellence for our employees and customers. We haul chemical and mineral commodities using both 1,200 cu. ft. and 1,600 cu. ft. capacity semi-pneumatic tank trailers.
DeBusk is able to trans-load from many different vessels and containers:
- Rail car located in-plant, our rail spur or in the field
- Truck-to-truck transfers
- Truck to super sack or super sack to truck
- Silo to truck or truck to silo
- Frac tank to truck or truck to frac tank
- Bins to truck
- De-watering bins to truck
- Sealed vessel to truck or truck to sealed vessel
- Column to truck or truck to column
- Truck to sea container or sea container to truck