HYDRO CUTTING SAFETY & EFFICIENCY
During crucial downtime, you need a resource you can trust for responsive, high-precision hydro cutting services. DeBusk crews have provided hydro cutting (jet cutting) throughout the U.S. and Caribbean for over 25 years. Our highly trained and experienced personnel take pride in doing the job safely and professionally – the first time and every time. Working with your engineers, they develop the quickest, simplest, and safest solutions to meet your project requirements.
DeBusk hydro cutting crews provide fast response to urgent needs and are capable of manning large turnarounds where multiple cutting systems are needed. For unique applications, we engineer special tooling and procedures.
Safe & Precise
DeBusk hydro cutting uses 40,000 psi water pressure and garnet abrasive to make high-precision cuts in metal or concrete surfaces. Unlike oxy/acetylene torches, hydro cutting is flame-free and safe for use in explosive atmospheres.
Automated control assures accuracy and consistency for both straight and beveled cuts.
DeBusk hydro cutting services are ideal for many applications in coker units, tank farms, FCCU units and more.
- Cutting the tops off of reactors, regenerator and refractionator towers
- Demolition projects
- Door sheets in tank farms and vessels
- Cutting floors out of tanks
- Pipe cuts of all types and sizes
- Heat exchanger shells
- Concrete (cuts up to 24″ in depth)
- 40,000 psi diesel-driven pump packages
- Flexible tracking devices
- Specialty tooling (when necessary)
- High-precision remote controls